Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Taco's

For about a week everyone started talking about chicken taco's. It was like I was meant to make this recipe. What I love about the Chicken Taco recipes are that you can make it our own way, with different ingredients to put your own touch on it and it will still be an amazing dish.

So, I decided to make a slow cooker chicken taco and it's just so delicious I've had it over and over again for about 3 weeks. What makes my slow cooker chicken taco's so great is that I usually just throw everything into the slow cooker it's so much easier lol and plus I do not like to have a bowl, plate or whatever with different things to fix up a taco, way to much to clean afterwards.



Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Taco's

Ingredients:

3 chicken breast
1 spoon of sour cream
half a can of rotel
1 package of taco seasoning
1 teaspoon of chili powder
lime juice (HA! I just pour, sorry) 
1 bag of frozen mixed peppers
Salsa
Cheese

Directions:

I prefer to boil my chicken on the stove before hand, it takes half the time then it would to boil in the slow cooker, about hour an half to two hours.

After boiling your chicken shred it and put into the slow cooker and season it with your lime juice, chili powder and taco season and add just a little water and let it cook for about 25-30 minutes

I let my meat get half way done then I put the mixed peppers and rotel in a skillet and heat it up. After cooking set aside.

Next add your sour cream and cheese into the slow cooker and let cook for about 10 minutes.
 And there you have it Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco's with lots of flavor!!!







0 comments: