Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells

If you love HOT FOODS this is for you!!

I was walking through Kroger's and walked past the box of Jumbo pasta shells immediately I was like hmmm what could I put inside some Jumbo pasta shells and buffalo chicken was the first thing to come to my mind (That's pretty normal) I try and see what all I can make with Buffalo chicken (My favorite).
 Simple, Simple, Simple!!!

Ingredients:

1 box of Jumbo pasta shells
1 bottle of Buffalo wing sauce (I use Moore's)
Shredded cheese (whatever kind you like)
Chicken (I use diced chicken)

Directions:

Boil your jumbo pasta shells (Don't over boil you don't want them to be to moist where they don't hold your food well.

In a skillet heat up your diced chicken (I also season it a little)---"Seasoning" is word I hardly see bloggers use lol get use to it here:) When chicken is cooked add it to a bowl and pour in your buffalo sauce and your cheese, however much you like, I put a lot because I like it HOT!

Once your pasta shells are done and is mixed well with the sauce and cheese take a spoon and place it inside the taco shells, Add leftovers on top, top with lots of cheese or just a little:) and cook in the oven on 350, I believe I cooked it for about 20minutes just enough to get it hot and cheese melted.

ENJOY!!!




0 comments: