Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette


I tried out the Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette for the first time and it was delicious. 

Now with it being my first time and I don't like following direction I just played by taste testing to get the perfect flavor for the Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Strawberry Dressing:

Whole Strawberries 4
2 spoons of Strawberry preserves
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Honey
Salt
 Dijon Mustard
mixed it all in a blender to it's smooth and mixed well

Here is the delicious salad that I made with the Dressing....side note!!! Yes I have no kitchen table and eat in the bed often, you may see this blanket a lot lol

The salad was quick and easy. I used Spinach Leaves, Chicken tossed in Balsamic Vinaigrette and cooked, cheese, almonds and I can't have a salad without hard broiled eggs and croutons (that was just my little addition).
This was such a easy and delicious summer recipe!!

0 comments: