Garlic Chicken and Spinach Pizza



Hey!!!

So today was just one of those days that I just wanted to make something that was easy and quick. Pizza is always my number one pick seeing that it's one of my favorite foods. Pizza truly is just one of those foods that you can look in your fridge and find many different toppings to throw on top of pizza crust with some cheese and you have a delicious pizza.

Garlic Chicken and Spinach Pizza

1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough

Ingredients:
Chicken (I heat it up a little before putting it on the pizza)
Diced Red Peppers
Spinach leaves (chopped)
Cheese
garlic salt

Heat up the chicken in a pan before adding to the pizza dough.

Directions:
Place chopped Spinach on pizza crust, top with the rest of the ingredients chicken, diced rep peppers, I add the garlic salt and then top off with cheese.

0 comments: